Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Ella Kate loves her Dogs

Ella Kate loves both of her dogs very much but today she was all about Sally. Sally was the first pound puppy that Dave and I adopted the first Christmas after we got married. Sally was our first baby and she is so sweet and cudly. Ella Kate loves to boss the dogs around and today she wanted Sally to sit by her while I took their picture. If you watch the below video you will even see that Sally gives Ella Kate a kiss then Ella Kate kisses Sally right back. So sweet!!

Ella Kate playing in her ball pit. I know it looks kinda pitiful since we don't have enough balls. Buying more is on my list!!


Just playing!!

Such a sweet girl! We were stuck inside all day b/c it was just so cold!

Playing Peep Eye.

Posing with sweet old Sally!!


She was very excited to be getting her picture made with Sally.

I had trouble getting the video up of her playing with Sally so I will post it later.

0 comments: