Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Happy New Year!!! Our New Years started off great and we are excited about 2010! On New Years Day we took Ella Kate to the Imagine It Children's Museum in Atlanta. It is such a cool place and we all had a great time. Ella Kate has been to the Children's Museum before so it is fun to see the differences in how she interacts with other kids and plays as she gets older.

She is growing so fast and getting so smart. She can talk up a storm and has recently learned to say her name. She will point herself out in pictures and say "Ella Kate." Over the Christmas holidays she also learned to say Chocolate "Choco." She is still learning more and more sign language and does the sign and says alot of her basic words like eat, drink, socks, more, etc.
She loves her Tuesday school and Sunday school! She loves to swim in the bath tub and in the next month or so I am going to sign her back up for swimming lessons to get her ready for the summer. However right now with it being 19 degrees this morning I just can't imagine getting in a pool. I am thinking maybe late February or early March.

We have booked Ella Kate's first plane ticket and we leave on January 15th for San Francisco!! We are so excited. Dave is going to be out there for a week attending a conference so Ella Kate and I are going to fly out Friday afternoon and we will all return together the following Monday. I am a little nervous about flying by myself with Ella Kate to Cali but we cashed in some skymiles and Dave got us first class tickets so that should help! Please say a prayer for us and wish us luck! Dave and I are hoping Ella Kate will enjoy the trip and this will be a great start to many more family travels!

Enjoy the pics!!

Daddy sneaked Ella Kate a cookie during breakfast this morning. By the time I turned around to see what was going on this was what I found :)

Mommy and Ella Kate on the tractor at the Children's Museum.

Ella Kate loved the tractor and climbed on it several times.

She loves to drive!!
She was really good at building with the sticks. We were impresssed with her coordination.

Playing with the Choo Choo trains with the other kids.


Our future builder.
Ella Kate and Daddy loved the construction blocks.

If Daddy has anything to do with it Ella Kate is going to be quite a little fishergirl.

Fishing!
Her all time favorite activity - Sliding.

Ella Kate is taking alot of interest in going to the potty. She pats her bottom and tells me when she has a "Yuck" aka dirty diaper. She sometimes tells me TeTe. Anytime I go to the restroom she comes with me says "TeTe" and sits on her potty. We are not officially potty training yet but she is starting to ge the idea.

1 comments:

Elin said...

I am in love with the pictures of her on the tractor. Too cute!!