Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 13, 2013

9th Anniversary and Kayaking

 Happy 9th Anniversary Dave!!  I love you and love our life!  Perfect anniversary weekend!  Nice date night dinner at Canoe and then a fun family day Kayaking down the Cartecay River :)  Thanks for making this life such a fun adventure!
Dinner at Canoe was perfect!  We ate outside on the river. 
The kids first time kayaking.  Dave and I have been kayaking together a few times and always enjoyed it (including one time on a double kayak in Costa Rica with the crocodiles - I still can't believe he talked me into that one).  We have taken Ella Kate canoeing on the river a few times but this was both her and John's first time on a kayak.  They loved it and did so good!
The pics of the kiddos on the kayak's by themselves were taken right before we were getting off the river.  I promise we did not let our kids kayak by themselves :)
She loves the river!
Ella Kate and I headed down the river.
Dave and John headed down the river.  John loved it and did not want our trip to end.





Ella Kate rode with me on 1 kayak and John rode with Dave on the other.  We had lots of boys vs. girl races and everytime Dave and John passed us John would yell "Ka-chow Mommy".  HaHa




Two happy kids after a fun day!  After this picture was taken we cleaned up a little and changed clothes in the car and headed to dinner in downtown Blue Ridge.  Great Saturday!

0 comments: