Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 2, 2013

John's 1st Day of 2yr Preschool, Potty Training Check, Fun Times at the Mtn

John started his 2 year old preschool class last week!  He is quite the funny man these days and loves to tell a joke but not really into stopping to smile for a photo :)  Hence why below is the best I could do for his first day of school photo!  Proud of this little boy and I know he is going to have a great year.  He has a sweet class with the BEST teacher.  

John age 2.5 Years Update:  Starting in mid July we got really serious about potty training and he picked it up quickly.  With Ella Kate I potty trained her for day time first and then a few months later we worked on night time.  With John I knew his personality is similar to mine (all or nothing).  So we did day and night time all at once. He has done so good and has really not had any accidents after week 2 of training! Way to go John!  He loves his big boy underwear and wants nothing more than to be big like his buddy Joseph :)  Many thanks to our friend Joseph for helping me potty train.  I love a good theme and my theme for potty training was all about being big enough to be a red ninja like Joseph :)  HaHa - hey whatever works.

Some of John's recent funny sayings:
1.) John: "Hey Mommy, there is Chick a lay."  
Me: "John we are not going to Chick fil a today."
John: "Come on Mommy just go through the garage real quick."
2.) "I don't want to wear my hat.  I just want to wear my head."
Big Boy ready for Pre-School.  He is a smart kid and already knows alot of his letters, all his colors, and most of his shapes.  We love you baby John!

We love Kennesaw Mountain and visit it usually several times a week.  Below are a few recent mountain trips.
 The kiddos think it is cool that they can walk the dogs.
 The dogs do really good walking with the kids.  Ella Kate always walks Sally and John walks JoJo.
 One of their favorite things to do is to wear their swimsuits under their clothes and bring their rain boots to splash in the creek.  The dogs love it too.

 I love this picture of Ella Kate and Sally.  I turned around and caught them in this pose and loved it!
 Dave loves playing in the creek as much if not more than the kids.
 Love his little belly.
 swim suit and rain boots.

Another trip to the mountain and creek.  This time with Papa, LeLe, and cousin Kaleb.



The dogs clearly spotted something.

0 comments: