Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Shoot the Hootch

A few weekends ago we took the kids to "Shoot the Hootch".  One of Dave's co-workers was nice enough to offer up his 2 kayak's for the weekend and we took advantage of it.  I could really get into kayaking.  It is great exercise and I love being on the water.  Great Saturday afternoon. 
 Ella Kate eating a quick banana before launching the kayak's for our 4 mile trip.
 We found an island in the middle of the Chattahoochee river that had a big sand bar - so we stopped for lunch and let the kids play. 

 There favorite game on the sand bar was to "rescue Daddy"
 They rescued Dave about a million times :)



Great kayaking trip! 
 Our baby John is all boy and loves his cars!  Can't you tell.  This is how I find his bed almost every night.  I love this stage - where his whole life revolves around race cars.  His preference is Red and Blue race cars.
John LOVES Mrs. Traci.  Her favorite joke with John is that John is allowed to get his sucker before and during the haircut because in her words "He is right with the Lord".  HaHa.  Ohh how I love her - she is hilarious.  I always look forward to the kids haircuts with her mostly for my entertainment value and her special bond with John. 

0 comments: