We took a fun Carriage Ride around Savannah. Our guide was hysterical and he even let Ella Kate "drive" the horses.
Meeting our horse.Ella Kate was in love.
When he asked her to sit up front and help him "drive" the carriage she was thrilled.
Yikes. She is in control....
Enjoying a ferry ride from River Street.
John thought giving me bunny ears was hysterical.
Fun times swimming in the hotel pool...
They had a blast.
Precious baby Charlotte.
We stayed out late almost every night enjoying River Street. John talked us into buying him some "pirate men" one night.
Charlotte joined in on the action.
Tummy time.
I love this picture. We went to a Wildlife Reserve and saw tons of animals. This picture was of "exhuasted John" stopping to rest.
The map queen.
And she is out...
Baby Bird John.
Ella Kate thought this picture was hilarious. It was HOT!
I did not get as many pics of the animals as I should have but we were this close to a Wolf......
Watching the cargo ships out our hotel window.
They loved learning and watching the tug boats help the cargo ships.


0 comments:
Post a Comment