On Sunday afternoon before I headed back to Atlanta Ella Kate, my mom, and I went to visit my grandmother and Ella Kate's great grandmother. My grandmother just turned 98 in September and I was so sad that I could not make it back in town to celebrate her b'day with the rest of the family but I was happy to get to see her and finally introduce her to Ella Kate this weekend. As soon as we walked into the room Grandmother got a big smile on her face and said, "What a beautiful baby!" I bet she told me that she was a beautiful baby at least 5 times. It was so sweet. I sat down and gave Ella Kate a bottle and grandmother just watched and smiled. I am not sure if she realized that I was her granddaughter and/or that Ella Kate was her great granddaughter or not but all that really matters is that she was smiling and hopefully enjoyed our visit as much as we did. Attached are some sweet pictures from our visit.
Oh and Ella Kate is defintely becoming a little thumb sucker. I also included a picture of her going to sleep Saturday night sucking her little thumb. How sweet :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment