I think that Ella Kate just gets cuter and sweeter every day. She is really taking an interest in her toys especially her "My First Dolly" and a rooster which my mom first saw and called it an exotic Hawaiian bird. I still don't know where she came up with that name but it sure was funny watching her tell Ella Kate about this exotic Hawaiian bird that was clearly a rooster. It is amazing to watch her coordination develop as she puts her hands around her little toys and brings them directly up to her mouth.
This past week and weekend Dave was out of town first on a work trip and then on Kenneth's bachelor party so my mom came in town to spend time with Ella Kate and I. On Saturday we went to the outlet malls and shopped until we dropped. Ella Kate did great in her stroller. She definitely likes to sit in her stroller upright so that she can see out. Then when she took a nap we just let the stroller back down and she slept like an angel.
I have attached some pictures of Ella Kate all dressed up to go shopping in her Raggedy Ann and Andy dress including white bloomers and red tights. She looked so cute!!! Also are some pictures from church on Sunday.


0 comments:
Post a Comment