When we first found out we were expecting Leigh gave me Dave's pj's from his very first Christmas. Ella Kate slept in her Daddy's old Christmas PJ's last night and looked so cute. It is amazing how much she looks like him. I took some pictures of her playing with her reindeer under the Christmas tree last night dressed in her Daddy's pj's. She is doing so good sitting up by herself. We went to Target this morning and it was so fun b/c she sat up in the buggy with me instead of in her carseat. We went down the toy aisle and her eyes just lit up. I think we are going to be in big trouble. I was looking at some of the more girly Fisher Price toys but the one she stared the most intently at was a Fisher Price toolbox. So guess what I bought - yep a toolbox. :)
Normally I only go into the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays however this Thursday we had a big meeting and I needed to go in. Leigh was planning on going to Houston to visit Dena, Chris, and Josh so Dave and I were frantically scrambling to find a babysitter. We have never left Ella Kate with anyone besides Leigh or my mom so I was nervous about whom we might find. Thankfully our good friend Lauren whom has a 2 year old offered to babysit. Thanks a million Lauren. When I went to pickup Ella Kate Thursday afternoon, Riley Grace, Lauren's 2 year old was so so cute. Ella Kate was sitting up on the floor and Riley Grace was offering her a bottle, blanket, toys, anything you can imagine. Lauren says that Riley Grace is really into baby dolls and having a real one for the day was a big deal. When we left sweet Riley Grace started crying b/c she did not want her little baby doll to leave. It was so cute!!!!
Tomorrow should be a really fun day for us as we are going to run the Sleighbells on the Square 5K. It is a really cute run as you can have jogging strollers in the race. The race goes from the Marietta Square to Kennestone Hospital and then back to the Square. After the race Santa Claus greets and talks to all of the little kids. I can't wait it should be so fun.
Let's see what is new with Miss Prissy Pants. Wells she is sitting up and wants to move so so bad. She loves her sippy cup filled with water during lunch and dinner time. She is infactuated with Sally and JoJo. Oh yeah we think that she is definately double jointed. It is amazing how that girl can bend her arms and legs. It sometimes scares me but she seems to do it on purpose. It made me feel better when Lauren told me yesterday that she thought she was definately double jointed too.
Dave and I are so thankful for our healthy little angel and I am having so much fun with the Christmas Holidays watching her react to lights, etc.
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment