Today Ella Kate and I went over to Jamie's house for a playdate. We had so much fun!!! Mollie and Harry also came over and Ella Kate was amazed watching Harry, Ali, and Rhodes. Rhodes is such a sweet and calm baby. Jamie put her to sleep in her swing and it was amazing as she did not make one peep and went right to sleep. Baby Harry is a crawling and pulling up machine. He was so cute and I am sure that he will be walking on his own very soon. As for Ali she sang Jingle Bells to Ella Kate and gave her the biggest hug. What a sweet group of little ones. It was also nice to have adult conversation with Jamie and Mollie. It is always fun to catch up and I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends. We are all especially lucky that so many of our good friends from high school and college have kids so close in age to Ella Kate. I am really looking forward to watching them all grow up together.
1 month ago


1 comments:
I love the pictures, Trina - I am glad you found your camera!! :) Had so much fun with yall yesterday - let's do it again soon!
Post a Comment