Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dinner with Friends and The 7 Mile Run

Well we did it!!! Dave, Ella Kate, Sally, JoJo, and I ran a full 7 miles this afternoon. Ella Kate was a little angel in her jogging stroller. It is now official Dave and I are signing up for the ING half marathon to be held at the end of March. I am a little nervous but also very excited. Dave has made a weekly schedule of required runs and I think as long as we stick to it we should be just fine. So the training and soarness continues....

On Saturday night we had Matt, Jessica, Sarah, and Joey over for one of Dave's "Good Eats" dinners. There is a show on TV called "Good Eats" that Dave is slightly obsessed with. Our DVR is full of episodes of good eats :) However he has cooked several of the menu items and they have all been great!!! On Saturday night it was a meat roulade with sauteed mushrooms. Pretty impressive. Matt and Jessica's little girl Sarah also came over for dinner and she was a little angel. She is only 18 months but she sat in one of our dining room chairs and ate salad, steak, and mushrooms just like an adult. She was so well behaved and absolutely loved Sally and JoJo. I bet she laughed for almost an hour straight while Sally and JoJo ran around licking her.

Ella Kate was exhausted by Saturday night as I had taken her to lunch with me and the girls (ML & Priya) earlier and she had totally missed her afternoon nap. She was sound asleep by around 7:30pm which was nice for Dave and I as Kenneth and Emmy came over and Joey hung around after dinner so Dave and I had a fun hanging out with everyone downstairs. I of course had my monitor turned up almost to the max just in case little Miss Priss might have needed me.

Miss Prissy Pants has not decided to break loose and crawl yet. I am so excited to see her start crawling although I know she is going to be mighty hard to keep up with. She is a complete wiggle worm now and laughs and babbles at herself all the time. I often put her in her bouncer and let the dogs come inside to entertain her and oh she just loves it. She thinks the dogs are hilarious and bounces as high as she possibly can all while babbling of course. She is doing much better with her eating. She has never been a really big eater but lately she is starting to take more interest. She loves saltine crackers and the little gerber graduate star shaped snacks. Although her top favorite thing is the little teething biscuits!!!

Our Sweet little angel! She is just so perfect and has the sweetest most innocent little smile!

Ella Kate and little Sarah. You can see that Ella Kate loves other kids. She wants to "pet" them however sometimes she is a little rough. We are still working on that and sharing.



Dave and his new buddy, Sarah. They both had fun laughing at Sally and JoJo.
Just a pretty picture of our backyard.

0 comments: