Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lunch with Carrie Beth and Cayden




Today Ella Kate and I met Carrie Beth and Cayden at La Madeline for lunch. Ella Kate is so interested in other kids so she loved Cayden. I found a little fishing pole bath toy that was given to us at one of our showers and it has become one of Ella Kate's new beloved toys. She took it along to lunch with us and it entertained her so that Carrie Beth and I could actually eat. I hate that the pictures I am attaching show sweet little Cayden crying b/c he really was so good the entire time and only cried of course when it was picture time. I think it is so funny how Ella Kate is just looking up staring at Carrie Beth.

After lunch with Carrie Beth I went by my office to pick up a new battery for my laptop that one of my co-workers had ordered for me. Ella Kate loved seeing everyone at work and was quite the little flirt. I currently go into the office for full days on Tuesdays and Wednesdays while Dave's mom (LeLe) keeps Ella Kate and the other days I am home with my little angel. I feel so very lucky to be able to have the work arrangement that I do. It is nice to get out on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and go in the office to challenge my brain while I know that Ella Kate is in loving and safe hands with LeLe. I find that I actually look forward to going into the office and on the days that I do not work I really look forward to just spending time with Miss Priss.

0 comments: