Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday's PlayDate at the Playground

Dave and I leave for Jamaica tomorrow and while we are so very excited to relax and explore a new place we are going to miss our little angel like crazy. I have packed an entire album full of pics of the little princess. Don't worry Ella Kate we will be taking you with us next year when you are a big girl and walking :)
The traditional Friday playdate this week was at the playground at Maple Avenue Baptist Church. The playground was a perfect place for us to meet and we had such a fun time. We have taken Ella Kate to playgrounds several times but in the past she has been very nervous about them. I don't know what it was about today but she let loose and had a blast. Maybe it was the fact that she recognized all of her little friends playing. She was laughing out loud on the swings and the slides. I loved seeing her have so much fun!!! Check out Ella Kate's beautiful new outfit - handmade by her LeLe!! Thanks LeLe we love it and got so many compliments.
Enjoy the pics

Sweet Ella Kate playing before we left for Playdate :)

Pushing her Baby.

Having fun with her walker

At the playground with little Pres. Thanks for sharing all of your snacks, Pres.

All the little ones in the ship. Ella Kate was thinking about going for a swim.

Everyone's in the boat.

I did not say everyone was happy in the boat.


Ella Kate loved loved loved the swing :)


Ella Kate and Pres swinging high.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Thinking about yall this week, Trina! I hope you are having a great time!!