I am so excited about this weekend. We are headed to Lake Weiss for the long Memorial Day weekend with David Fennely, Lauren, Riley Grace, Seymore, Lilliana, and little Seymore. We are going to have so much fun!!! We all rented a 4 bedroom house right on the lake and Dave has the boat, water skii's, and tube all packed up and ready to go. I think we are planning to leave in a couple of hours.
This morning Ella Kate and I went to playdate at the Maple Avenue play ground. I know I really should have stayed at the house and finished packing but I just could not resist. Ella Kate is 11 months today and I do not know what it is but she was walking a ton at the playground. I guess she was just trying to show off for the big kids. All of the kids were so cute and played so well together. At one point Caroline, Sarah Kate, Matthew, and Ella Kate were all in the boat with Sarah Kate as our captain. I asked her where she was sailing us and she said on a Disney cruise. Then we played pretend and I called out Disney characters and everyone screamed when they "saw" them. It was so cute. I don't think Ella Kate really knew what was going on but she did know that something exciting was happening. :) Caroline, Patsy (Caroline's baby doll), Pres, Ella Kate, and Matthew in the boat on their "Disney Cruise)
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment