Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Just Hanging Out with Mommy

Dave has been out of town this week with work so it was just me and Miss Prissy Pants hanging out. We had a fun week but definititly missed Dave/Daddy and are glad he is coming back tonight. Today we had a fun playdate at Melissa Poston's house. They have such an amazing play area setup both inside and out that they truly could charge admission. :) Needless to say we had a great time. Ella Kate was climbing all over the playground equipment at Mrs. Melissa's, and the playground equipment was definitily meant for older kids - but that did not stop Ella Kate for a second. One of the Moms said I think Ella Kate is going to be pretty adventuresome. I just laughed b/c it is so true. She must get that from her Daddy b/c I am very calculated adventuresome :) Later this afternoon PaPa John and LeLe came over and went swimming with Ella Kate and I for a little while. The swimming trip was fun but short b/c it was a little chilly in the pool and overcast. I am so ready for the sun!!!! After swimming LeLe and I took Ella Kate to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes and then off to Walmart. Ella Kate entertained numerous people at the restaurant and Walmart with her grins and wrinkled nose. She is quite a little character. I bought some whole milk at Walmart and mixed 2 ounces with her formula in her night bottle. I think she liked it b/c she drank the bottle with no problem. Hopefully the transition from formula to whole milk will continue to go well.
Ella Kate playing before going to the pool.

All ready to go swimming.

Making faces at mommy while eating lunch. She is so very animated! Notice she has a cantauloupe in one hand. This child LOVES cantaloupe. She will pick it over just about anything except maybe ice cream :)


Playing outside before leaving to run errands with Mommy. She is holding a bunny that one of my mom's co-workers gave her. The little bunny talks in the sweetest voice and says a bedtime prayer. Ella Kate loves this little bunny. It travels with us alot.


0 comments: