Dave and I got back from Jamaica on Saturday and were so very glad to see our little girl!! It seemed like she had grown a ton in just 7 days. I have been clinging to her like crazy for the last 2 days and so glad to be back home. Poor Dave had to fly out again Sunday night on business but he will be back tomorrow (Tuesday) and get to spend more time with Miss Priss.
Jamaica is such a cool place to visit and Dave and I tried to enjoy every minute of our vacation. We were both pretty exhausted from traveling back on Sunday so it was nice to have a relaxing Mothers Day. Ella Kate and Dave had me flowers and sweet cards with sweet notes written inside. It was a perfect day. Below are a couple of pics from Mothers Day.
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment