My sweet nephew and Ella Kate's cousin came to visit a few weeks ago and we were thrilled to be able to spend time with him. We tried to take some pictures of Josh and Ella Kate together on the square but neither of them were really very interested in getting their pictures taken. :) But we managed to get a few cute shots anyway.
Our little comedian!

I just love this picture of Ella Kate and her Papa. So very sweet!! They are big buddies!

Josh was really into the trains.

My happy little girl!!!

Ella Kate liked picking the pretty flowers.

Ella Kate and Papa sitting on the train.

Ella Kate with one of her favorite people.

Yep, another good picture of Ella Kate and Papa. I told you they were big buddies :)


Our little angel!

Ella Kate and Josh

Papa and his 2
grandbabies. We got some good pictures of
LeLe and the
grandkids too but they were taken on Papa's camera and I have not gotten copies yet. I will post those pictures soon.
Miss
Priss
1 comments:
I don't know how I missed these pictures until now. Josh and Ella Kate are going to be BFFs. They are the cutest little bunnies that I know!
Post a Comment