Dearest Ella Kate,
Your vocabulary is growing like crazy and you are quite a little talker. I wanted to take a second to write down again a list of words that you are saying at 16 months.
Up, Down, Cold, Hot, Car, Socks, Shoes, Bow, Teeth, Nose, Eyes, Ears, Mouth, Hair, Two, Duck, Book, Monkey, Dog, JoJo, Sas for Sally, Moma, Daddy, Nana, Papa, More, Cheese, Ball, Hello, Hi, Bye Bye, Dog, foot, Hat. I know there are more that I just can't think of at the moment. You are just a little sponge and are trying to repeat just about anything we say to you. You love your baby dolls and are such a good little mommy. You still LOVE balls and are taking an interest in cars now too.
Below are some sweet pics of you. Taking care of your baby dolls. We have several little chairs that are your size and you love to sit in them to take care of your dolls and read. You love books and often "read" them aloud. You are a good little singer too. At night when I put you to bed I always sing you a song and you sing right along with me. Mommy loves it!!!
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment