Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Ella Kate is growing Up

Ella Kate is almost 16 months and she is growing so fast! She is mine and Dave's pride and joy and we love her so much. Her vocabulary is expanding everyday and she continues to amaze us. She can tell us and point to her eyes, mouth, nose, ears, hair, and bow. We have taught her some sign language and she regularly signs to eat and when she is all done eating however a few days ago I was waiting for her to give me the all done sign but instead she said "All Done." And she has said it a dozen times since then. Basically Dave and I think she is a genious :) She has been saying shoes for a while now but has now figured out the word socks and is saying it too. Tonight when we left target it was cold outside and she looked at me smiled and said cold, cold, cold. Such a smart little girl!

Funny Story - Ella Kate and I went to Walmart Thursday morning and b/c she was so good I told her she could pick out a baby doll. I took her out of the buggy and let her walk up and down the baby doll aisle. She picked a cute little baby that had a bottle. The baby happened to make a drinking sound when she drank her bottle and she also cried. Well I went ahead and took the baby out of the package so EK could play with her while I finished my shopping. EK was so sweet feeding the baby and she kissed on it and shhhed the baby when she cried. Well Ella Kate could not seem to get the baby to stop crying so she shhhhhhhed it and kissed it again and then when it still continued to cry she threw it out of the buggy. It was so funny to watch her go from being a sweet little mommy to totally annoyed and throwing the baby :)
Below are just a couple of fun recent pictures of the little princess!





Daddy said that Ella Kate did not have any "play clothes" so Ella Kate and Daddy went to Walmart together to do a little shopping. This is what they got. Good Job Daddy!!



Checking on Sas (Sally) and JoJo








0 comments: