Ella Kate is the cutest little Rooster ever for Halloween this year. The below pictures are from EK's school fall festival this past Sunday. She had fun at the festival. She got to play basketball, jump in a bouncy thing, and... well we made a trip to the crafts area. I am not exactly the craftiest person ever but I was trying to participate and make the scarecrow and candy corn necklace like everyone else. Let's just say mine was turning out so bad I was trying to cheat off of a 5 year old. I mean it was awful. Dave said that it was to advanced for me and that I did not have the patience to use Elmers glue:) Ella Kate please get your creative genes from the Elliott side of the family. The Johnson genes have much to offer but creativity is not one of them :) The cute little thing under the Rooster costume.
1 week ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment