The next few weeks are big weeks for Miss Priss. She will be starting the 2 year old preschool class at Marietta First Baptist Church and also starting her first year of ballet and tap. I am so excited about both of these firsts for her but it also makes me a little sad b/c it means that she is growing up. Last Thursday Dave and I went to her preschool orientation and met her new teachers. They were both so sweet and I know Ella Kate is just going to love them. Each month in the 2 year old class they focus on a new letter, number, shape, color, etc. This coming Monday Ella Kate gets to have a one on one meeting with her new teachers and I hope this will help make the first few weeks of school a little easier.
I am also so excited that she is starting ballet and tap this year. Today we had her dance orientation and it is such a sweet little school with great teachers. I took her to Center Stage to buy her leotard, skirt, tights, and ballet shoes and it was so much fun! As soon as we got home she wanted to try them on and was not happy when I finally told her it was time to take them off. I will post pictures soon of our sweet little ballerina.
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment