The past two weekends we have been to some of the cutest little birthday parties for Ella Kate's friends.
These first pictures are from Harris's 2nd birthday party. Ella Kate had so much fun at the party! I just love it when all of the little ones sit around the table together and eat their cake. I just think it is so cute.
The tractor was Harris's birthday gift from his parents and Ella Kate loved to be pulled around on it. They are just so cute together and are such good buddies. Ruth and I are taking them to see Toy Story Disney on Ice in a few weeks and I can't wait to see their reactions. I really hope they love it!!

Having a quick conversation trying to figure out the whole concept of "Reverse."

Ella Kate telling Harris to slow down so that she could hop on. The little top she is wearing is a top my Mom made for me when I was a little girl. I love the fact that Ella Kate can wear some of my old clothes and I can't wait to see Baby Brother wear some of Dave's clothes from when he was a little boy.

They did this
alot! :)

Ella Kate liked all of
Harris's tools and decided that Casey's house could use a little work - so she went to hammering. :)


This next set of pictures is from Riley Grace's 4
th birthday party at Miss Mamie's Cupcake shop on the square. It was so much fun! Ella Kate was the youngest one at the party but she hung with the 4 year
olds like a pro. They first got to decorate their own apron and then decorate 2 cupcakes - one chocolate and one vanilla. She had so much fun!

Working on her decorating her Apron.

We tried to get a picture of all the little ones at the party! They were just precious.

Ella Kate was not to sure about waiting to decorate the cupcakes. As soon as the lady put a chocolate cupcake on her plate she started in on it.

Starting to get into the idea of icing and decorating the cupcakes. Notice the glass plates and cups on the table. It was amazing to me how careful all of the kids were and that nothing was dropped or broken.

So much fun to eat cupcakes!!!

Daddy helped her ice one of her cupcakes with lots and lots of gummy worms!

The little table where she sat like such a big girl!
0 comments:
Post a Comment