A few of Ella Kate's recent comments:
1.) Yesterday when I was taking her upstairs to give her a bath she hugged me and said "I love my Mommy." Those sweet words coming from the thing that you love most in this world will just melt your heart.
2.) Yesterday morning we were playing with play dough and she told me she had made something for Nana. I asked her if she wanted to call Nana and tell her and she of course replied, "Yes." When Nana answered the phone Ella Kate said "Whatcha been doing? Nana come to Ella Kate's house and play with me." So cute!
I cleaned and put up all of the play dough disaster while Ella Kate was napping and as soon as she woke up from her nap she took Dave to the closet door where we keep all the play dough, opened it, and looked up at him with her sweetest face and said, "Please, please, please Daddy wanna play and make a fish?" It took Dave all of 2 seconds to break down and bring out the play dough mess again. He always says that I am the weak one but I thought Wow - she has figured you out pretty fast :) Ella Kate knows that fishing is the way to Dave's heart and she brings it up all the time. She is always asking to go fishing on his phone (a game he has), or go fishing in the boat, or to draw a fish.
3.) Last week at school Ella Kate came home with an "Incident Report." Basically another child had taken her bow out on the playground and it scratched her face a little. When I asked Ella Kate what happen she said "Hurt Ella Kate." I then asked her who hurt Ella Kate, she quickly replied, "Cameron." I asked her if he said he was sorry and she said, "No." I then asked her if she forgave him anyway and she said, "No." All of these answers were in her sassiest little voice and it was so funny. Now everyday I have been asking her if Cameron was good and making sure no one hit anyone. It is so funny to me that she is so anxious to tell on all her little classmates now. On Thursday as soon as I picked her up and we got in the car she said, "Noah hit Conner." Their little minds are so funny and so smart. They know just what is going on.
4.) This weekend we have been removing wallpaper and working on painting baby brothers room. Ella Kate is constantly coming in the room telling Dave and I that she wants to help with "Baby Brothers" room. Lately she is really getting the concept and talking more and more about Baby Brother.
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment