Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Well it is official. Dave and I are going to Glacier National Park in August for seven days. I am so excited to get away just Dave and I but oh my goodness I am going to miss my babies. Dave worked at Glaceir the summer after our freshman year of Auburn and he has talked about taking me there for years. So I am excited that we are finally going to do it. To prepare for some pretty serious hiking in Glacier Dave went out and bought me a double jogging stroller Friday night. We went for a little stroll Friday night but we really broke it in Saturday morning by pushing the little darlings up the trails of Big Kennesaw Mtn. Yep - I know it sounds crazy but we actually took a double jogging stroller up the mountain and No we did not use the paved road. People kept looking at us like poor things they must not be from around here. :) It was a great workout as we both swapped off pushing the stroller. Johnny Boy slept the whole time and Ella Kate talked our ears off :) After our hike Nana came in town to join us for a fun Easter Egg hunt hosted by some sweet friends. Below are tons of pics of the Easter Egg hunt. After the Easter Egg hunt Dave and I went to an engagement party for Glenn and Amber and had fun chatting it up with friends :) The little princess ready to hunt some Easter Eggs.

My sweet happy little girl. She is growing up way to fast!!!
Our little family of four.

Nana and sweet baby boy.
Ella Kate following behind her school buddies Samuel and Pres

Sweet Little Pres and Ella Kate. Please do not mistake the basket looking thing in Pres's arm. He informed me that it was clearly his sword. :)


Ella Kate and Millie
Family Pick with the World's Greatest Easter Bunny
Oh how we love Donya
The Clark Family of 3 soon to be 4

Harris listening very closely to the Easter Bunny
I love that happy snuggly little boy
Ella Kate and Hannah Kate chasing bubbles

Happy Happy Girls. They are only a couple of weeks apart in age. Claire and I were actually in the same Lamaze class together :)

Sweet Pres hugging on Ella Kate



Ella Kate holding on tight to Nana

Easter Egg Hunting..............

It is always nice to have a little help from the Easter Bunny

0 comments: