I was thrilled to get to be apart of John's 2 year old preschool Christmas Party. George's Mom, Marianna, and I were the helpers and we had so much fun with this sweet group of kids.
Their treats! Special thanks to Dave for making the Fruit Christmas Trees for me :) I had slightly over committed myself and he came through with a smile on his face! Much appreciated Dave! The kids loved them.Oh how I love this picture!
John and his preschool buddies.
John's buddy George and his sweet Mom, Marianna.
George is hilarious!
I also have to give Dave credit for the game! He cut out this felt Christmas tree for me free handed so we could play pin the ornament on the Christmas Tree. Ella Kate helped me with the ornaments and was quite eager to do the glitter.
The kids were not really into the blind fold - we just went with closed eyes :)
John helping Elani.
All decorated!
Cole and John working on their reindeer craft.
They were more into doing funny faces than making reindeers :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment