This past weekend was so much fun as we spent alot of time visiting with friends and family. Friday afternoon when Dave got home from work we took Ella Kate on a hike to the very top of Kennesaw Mtn. We had taken her up Pigeon Hill and Little Kennesaw Mtn when she was around 6 weeks but this was the first trip to the top of Big Kennesaw Mtn. Attached is a pic with her foot touching the marker that marks the top peak of the mountain. She did great on the hike and it was a fun for Dave and I too.
Saturday was Dave's 10 Year High School Reunion. We had a lot of fun at the reunion and it was great to get to see everyone. Ella Kate spent her first night away from us on Saturday night at Dave's Mom and Dad's (Ella Kate's LeLe and PaPa). It was nice to have a night out but it sure was hard to leave her. Although I knew she was in great hands I just missed her so much - needless to say we were back over at LeLe's and PaPa's around 8am the following morning. The other picture I have attached is of Ella Kate's Great Grandmother (Dave's Dad's Mom) giving her a bottle on Saturday afternoon.
1 week ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment