Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shopping with Becca and Baby Ty


Well this has been a great week!! Ella Kate and I have just been little social butterflies visting friends/family. On Tuesday afternoon we met one of my college roommates (Whitney) for lunch. It is always so much fun to catch up with Miss Whitney and she held Ella Kate and put her right to sleep during lunch which was so nice!!! Wednesday we went to Carrie Beth's, one of my co-workers, baby shower and then met Dave for lunch. Today was an especially fun day as Ella Kate had her first official playdate with Baby Ty. Becca and I met around 10am this morning to go to a big Children's Consignment Sale at the Smryna Civic Center. It is just so much fun to shop for little girls and boys clothes. We both got such cute things for great deals. We carried them in their Baby Bjorn's so we could have two hands to shop and they did great. After shopping we went to Gabrielle's (the best bakery/deli in the world) for lunch. It is my absolute favorite place to go for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, etc. It is right down from our house and I just love it!!! I have attached pics of Ella Kate laying on our bed while I was putting my make-up on this morning and then pics of Ella Kate and Ty sitting in their carriers while Becca and I were eating lunch.

After lunch Ella Kate and I headed home and I decided to put together the Jumperoo that we had gotten as a shower gift. I was thinking that she might be ready for it in the next couple of weeks but oh no she loved it now. It is amazing how mobile she is getting these days. She has definately discovered her hands and particularly likes grabbing at the whale and rattles that I hvae hanging from her play mat. She just kicks her little legs like crazy and oh boy she is definately going to be a talker. She just coos and coos and everyday it gets a little louder :)





0 comments: