Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary



My my how time flies. Yesterday was mine and Dave's 4th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been married for four years and have known each other now for 10 years. Dave, Ella Kate, and I went to a nice dinner last night where I quizzed Dave on all of our firsts.. (i.e. where did we go on our first date, when was our first kiss, etc.) It was funny watching him squirm but he passed with flying colors. Ella Kate was just perfect at dinner. She just smiled and laughed through the first part of dinner and then fell asleep like a little angel until we got home. Everyone has been telling me how much Ella Kate looks just like Dave and when I was watching her smile last night I realized that they were right. You think that your daughter is supposed to look like you but oh no she is a spitting image of her daddy. People have also told me that I look like my dad and my sister looks more like my mom. While I have a beautiful mom I am proud to look like my dad and Miss Ella Kate sure is lucky too.

0 comments: