Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ella Kate and her multiple "Walkers

Ella Kate is getting closer and closer to walking on her own. Her new trick is using any and everything as her walker. She has a little stroller walker that she pushes but she often pushes it a little to hard and she can't quite keep up with it. She prefers to use chairs as her walkers. While I was doing dishes today she "walked" her own high chair, kitchen chairs, and bar stools half way across the room. It is hilarious. I would have thought they would all be to heavy but she can push and walk them just about where ever she wants to go. I have got to get it on video. The best was when I looked over and she was scooting her high chair from the kitchen towards the den :) Pretty cute to see this little girl pushing this huge high chair.

Below are some pictures I took of Ella Kate when we got home from church this evening. She was being quite mischievous before bath and bedtime. I thought it was pretty cute :)

Miss Nosey peeping into a kitchen cabinet.

Taking a closer looksy...

Pulling out the pots and pans.


Scooting away blaming it all on JoJo.

0 comments: