Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday morning playdate at Mrs. Jill's + randomn pics

This morning we went over to Jill Tidwell's house for our regular Friday morning playdate. Jill has two little boys, Bennet and Beau. They were both so cute and Ella Kate especially liked Bennet. He is two and a half and introduced Ella Kate to cars, motorcycles, and firetrucks. Ella Kate was immediately interested. Good bye baby dolls hello toy cars. Mollie and Harry and Brittany, Pres, and Georgia also joined us at Jill's. It was so fun to see them all play together. It is funny how kids have no concept of personal space. If one of them saw a toy they were interested in they would just crawl over any thing or child in their way. Unfortunately my child, Ella Kate, was particularly guilty of this. Ella Kate has finally gotten her bye bye wave down and does it pretty much constantly. She and Harry enjoyed waving at each other. It was also funny to watch the little ones eat snacks. Jill, Mollie, and me had all brought little snack bags with cheerios, cheetos, etc. for our little ones to munch on. When we got out the snack bags the kids came running. They did not care who their mom's were - whomever had the best looking food the closest was where they were going. So so funny. It is so amazing to watch Ella Kate transition from the baby stage to a little toddler.
Ella Kate is exhausted from playing and down for a nap at the moment. I probaly need to take a quick break to as we have another playdate this afternoon. It is really tough keeping up with Ella Kate's schedule. :) Dave makes fun of me with all of my playdates but I have just as much fun as Ella Kate does and I am so thankful to have so many great friends with kids close to Ella Kate's age. I realize that I am very lucky to be able to work part-time and be able to spend so much time with my sweet sweet little girl. I thank my lucky stars everyday!!!

I did not get any pics at playdate today but these are a couple of shots of Ella Kate holding my keys before we left for playdate. She was waving bye bye at me - her new favorite activity.



This is a picture of her this past Monday before we left for swim class. She looked so cute in her little bathing suit and cover up. Miss Nosey Rosey was about to pull her towel, etc out of her swim bag.
Getting ready to go to swim class.

0 comments: