Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tooth # 6

Ella Kate now has 6 teeth!!!!

This week has just flown by. However I am ready for the weekend b/c we are going to B'ham for one of my Auburn girls wedding. It will be so much fun to see the fam and have a little Auburn reunion.

Tonight we had dinner at our sweet neighbors house, Paul and Joan. The dinner was fantastic as always. Paul is an excellent cook and Joan is the perfect host. Dave told Joan tonight that we were going to have to starting contributing to their grocery bill :) It is true - they are so sweet to always have us over for dinner. We love it!!! Ella Kate was full of energy tonight and kept everyone quite busy at dinner but we did manage to learn some more tips for our trip to Jamaica coming up. Joan is from Jamaica and Paul lived and worked there for a while. They have been great to tell us where to stay and what to do. Thus far our itinerary includes bobsledding through the rain forest in Ocho Rios, Zip lining in Montego Bay, Snorkeling everywhere, listening to some reggae music, staying at some pretty cool "boutique" hotels, and talking to some locals to learn more about the culture. We will be leaving for Jamaica in 4 weeks!! I am so excited but so very nervous and a little anxious about leaving Ella Kate. Boy am I going to miss that little girl.

Tomorrow should be a fun day for us as we have a playdate with some of the Marietta girls at DAC Kids. I love watching Ella Kate play with other kids and I am so thankful that so many of our friends have kids the same ages. So fun!!!!
I also signed Ella Kate up for swim lessons that start next week. Her little class is called the Guppies. How sweet!!!!

Below are some pics that Dave took before church last Sunday.


Ella Kate's funny face. This little girl sure has some personality :)


0 comments: