Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Photo Session & First Swimming Lesson

I have been a little picture crazy lately.... Leigh and I decided to have a photo session with Ella Kate and Josh while Josh is in town from Texas. Leigh decorated her sun porch with black felt and was in charging of entertaining the babies to get smiles. My job was to snap the pics as quick as I could in hopes of getting some good shots. I thought they turned out great!! Enjoy the pics.

Ella Kate also had her very first swimming lesson this afternoon. We had a little Mommy / Daughter afternoon and the two of us went out to lunch before her swimming lesson at Mellow Mushroom. She did so good at her swimming lesson and absolutely loved the water. She kicked her little feet so fast and even blew a bubble or two. I could not believe how brave she was. The teacher asked me if I thought she would slide down the baby slide into the pool and I said that I was not sure but lets try. Ella Kate let Ms. Mandy take her out of my arms in the pool, she walked holding Ms. Mandy's hand to the slide and slid right to me with a big slide on her face. I am so glad I enrolled her in the lessons - her and I both had a great time.























0 comments: