Ella Kate

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

John David

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Play Date with Mollie and Harry

This afternoon Dave and Steven decided to go fishing so Ella Kate and I went over to play with Mollie and little Harry. They were so cute playing together and I always have fun hanging out with Mollie :) I can't wait until the Easter Egg hunt tomorrow at Mrs. Donya's so that we can watch all the little kiddies find Easter Eggs. Ella Kate and Harry practiced holding there Easter Baskets this afternoon so we are ready :)

Dave showing off his fish to Ella Kate. He cleaned it, cooked it, and ate it. Yuck - it was so slimy :)



Ella Kate and little Harry. Harry is so sweet and just walked right up to me, climbed in my lap and gave me a hug. He was showing me his new fishing hat in this pic.




Ella Kate having fun with Daddy outside this afternoon. She was all smiles as you can see.

JoJo will eat anything including Dave's apple.

Sally and JoJo begging for Dave's apple.
Ella Kate trying to get Dave's apple.

0 comments: