This afternoon Ella Kate had her second swimming lesson. It was a fun mommy daughter afternoon activity. The two of us drove to East Cobb where she takes lessons and had lunch just the two of us at Moe's. She did great at Moe's and ate a big lunch including most of the chicken from my quesadilla.
Ella Kate loves loves loves her swimming lessons and her teacher Ms. Mandy. She had a blast today. She normally holds onto me with a pretty tight grip but today she tried several times to swim away from me. I can't even count how many times she slid down the slide at least 7-8. She loved it. Today we learned how to hold onto the side with both hands. Ella Kate mastered the skill. The big challenge is to blow bubbles in the water. We are still working on it.
Below are some pics I took before we left for swim class.
Ella Kate loves loves loves her swimming lessons and her teacher Ms. Mandy. She had a blast today. She normally holds onto me with a pretty tight grip but today she tried several times to swim away from me. I can't even count how many times she slid down the slide at least 7-8. She loved it. Today we learned how to hold onto the side with both hands. Ella Kate mastered the skill. The big challenge is to blow bubbles in the water. We are still working on it.
Below are some pics I took before we left for swim class.


0 comments:
Post a Comment